A chrome plugin to manage your favorite tv-shows and their schedules with automagic ThePirateBay integration
- download the .crx file
- Open your chrome extensions tab (menu -> extra -> extensions)
- drag the .crx to the extensions tab to install
- Your main screen is the favorites view
- Notifications automatically pop up if a new episode has aired
- Add your favorite series to the list by searching for it and clicking 'Add to favorites'
- After adding, the schedule shows under the show details.
- Click the magnet icon behind each aired show to to a tpb search ordered by max seeds and show the first result
Click the magnet link that pops up to start the torrent download!
- Use the generic search box to find anything on ThePirateBay, ordered by seeds. automagically searches for 720p if checked in settings.
- On the Options page (right click the icon, or open it from chrome extensions) you can configure an alternative ThePirateBay mirror and optionally search for 720p releases only.
- Implemented notifications!
- Episodes are now automagically marked as downloaded when you click a magnet link
- Magnet links now launch in a background tab, which auto-closes. (allows the popup to stay open after you click a link)
- Implemented next episode, next airdate and show schedule cache. Almost ready for automated notification.
- Fixed some minor bugs in the mirror searching
- Moved to ICanHaz.js / moustache for templating. Fixes bugs with for instance gray's anatomy.
- Added error handling for when ThePirateBay mirrors are down with automagic mirror search.
- Added generic ThePirateBay Search (listens to 720p preference)
- Fixed some bugs in the layout and interaction when searching torrents
- Netbook support (list now scrolls properly on low height devices)
- ThePirateBay mirror is now configurable from te options page
- Implemented automagic ThePirateBay Mirror Search using FuckTimKuik.org
- Added an option on settings page to search only for 720p torrents
- Implemented auto-update. If you installed v0.2, You will have to do a manual update. (go to extra -> extensions -> remove the plugin, re-install it)
More to come
better cacheing and local storage Check for updates once a day and show alerts/ automagically download Set tpb mirrors.
- Alternative searchqueries per serie
fill dates for next episode and airdate
- A generic watch list, that monitors R5 movie (or any?) releases, and notifies/auto-downloads.
Interested in the source? Check the js classes here.
Feel free to extend and send pull requests
This project cannot be found in the chrome extension store because the Terms of service do not allow it!